Key steps of creating a pay equity plan
The second milestone in the pay equity process is the development of a pay equity plan. This work involves:
- Creating job classes;
- Determining the value of the work;
- Determining the gender predominance of job classes;
- Calculating total compensation in dollars per hour for each of these job classes;
- Comparing compensation to determine whether there are any differences in compensation between job classes of equal value;
- Preparing the contents of the pay equity plan; and,
- Posting the draft and final versions of the pay equity plan.
Access this webinar to learn about creating a pay equity plan.
- Date modified: